in available credit
Homelessness is on the rise due to COVID-19 and it breaks our hearts to think about families not having a home during this pandemic. You can help.
Purchase a pair of the limited edition collaboration, The Gail by Aly Raisman, and we'll donate a pair of YORKs to the non-profit Heading Home on your behalf and make someone's day. We hope these sneakers will help keep families experiencing homelessness on their feet both physically and mentally – because everyone could use a reminder that they’re loved and that they’re #worththefight.
• A one-piece, 4-way stretch micro spacer mesh upper that is lightweight, breathable, and durable
• Elasticated rib knit that stretches to accommodate a variety of foot shapes and sizes while retaining its shape to fit snuggly
• Foam around the ankle that provides comfort while properly locking down the heel
• A new lightweight 50CC EVA foam compound in the midsole, softened to provide a more bouncy cushion
• Front and back pull tabs that make the Gail an easy on /off experience with special consideration to those in the adaptive community