The Via All-Terrain by false
An upper made out of recycled ocean plastic and an outsole made out of recycled rubber, the sustainable Via All-Terrain is the perfect sneaker-hiker alternative you can feel great about wearing. Lightweight and equipped with a neoprene bootie system, the Via is guaranteed to keep your feet dry and protected from the elements.
Behind The Shoe
Via was our grandmother and Henry’s wife who immigrated from Greece to the United States where she was a lifelong educator and community leader. She was worldly, very fashionable, and had an appreciation for quality and craft that we reflect in our products. Her shoe has an elevated look for exploration across many terrains.
The One Shoe, For All You Do
Lightweight. Comfortable. Versatile. Our shoes are engineered with over 52 points of measurement to ensure maximum comfort throughout your entire day. We're so confident that our footwear will fit you like a glove that if your feet aren't feeling it, we'll refund your hard-earned cash, hassle-free. That's our promise.
Via Community Spotlight
“The Very Stylish Sneaker You Can Wear In and Out of the Gym” “Fighters running sneaker of choice” “Best New Performance Sneaker” “Incognito aesthetic, lightweight and breathable functionality” “Best Gym Shoe for Every Type of Workout”
A lightweight trail-rated Vibram outsole provides maximum traction on any terrain.
Protection from the elements
A neoprene bootie system and durable water and dirt resistant ripstop keeps your feet out of the elements.
Increased collar height, an internal bootie system, and a molded heel counter keeps your foot secure on any terrain.
With the Via All-Terrain upper made out of recycled ocean plastic in partnership with Oceanworks® and a Vibram Ecostep outsole constructed out of at least 30% rubber, you can feel good about doing good for the planet.
Details & Specs
- Increased collar height, an internal bootie system, and a molded heel counter create the ultimate in stability, keeping your feet secure
- Collar height cut just below the ankle for comfort, flexibility, and full range of motion
- Neoprene internal ‘shit stopper’ bootie stretches to fit like a cozy sock, keeping outdoor elements like dirt and mud out, keeping your feet clean and dry
- Durable water and dirt resistant ripstop nylon upper protects your feet, keeping them clean and dry
- VIBRAM Ecostep trail-rated outsole provides maximum grip and traction on any terrain
- Sustainable 420D ripstop upper constructed out of recycled ocean plastics in partnership with Oceanworks®
- Sustainable Vibram Ecostep outsole made from a minimum of 30% recycled rubber (you can see it in the speckle)
- Exterior ‘rough print’ applied to high-abrasion areas on the toe cap and heel counter, providing extra protection against gravel, rocks, and brush
- Nylon heel and tongue pull tabs for easy on / easy off
- Anti-slip performance laces
- Durable synthetic nubuck eyestay with ‘Dura-tough’ backer for ultra-strong lace hold
- Two-piece upper with TPU welded split seam for adaptive fit and comfort on YORK’s proprietary last shape
- Natural cork sock liner provides moisture management and odor control
The via all-terrain Deadwood / Mineral
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.